Custom Portrait Photography
An investment in beautiful artistry...
THE CUSTOM PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE
Custom photography is ultimately about choice, experience and ﬁnding a professional who takes the time to get to know your family and your needs, giving you full, undivided attention without worry of who is next “in line,” or the feeling of a crowded portrait studio.
Offering a range of products and unparalleled service, our custom photography studio:
- offers the finest service and portraiture available
- presents the best images that meet our creative sensibilities and highest standards
- provides images which are fully edited, color corrected and retouched
- keeps you and your total experience in mind
We are excited to begin our creative journey with you!
In your personalized in-person or phone consultation, you’ll:
- Share your dreams for a perfect session.
- Learn more about the Five6teen Photo experience and photo art selection process to help you understand what to expect and what you’ll need to make it fun.
- Review your session options and select one that best meets your needs.
- Schedule your session date and order selection date.
- We’ll prepare for your shoot by reviewing your outfit selections.
- We’ll review our plan for the session.
- I’ll take a bit of time to get to know any children who are part of the shoot and allow them to get used to me.
- I promise not to force anyone to do anything they do not want to do, i.e. “say cheese” or pose in a fake way.
- We’ll work in 30-minute chunks and be sure to take time for rest, relaxation, and outfit changes.
- Your images will be culled, color-corrected, cropped, and prepared for presentation.
- Within 2 weeks, we’ll meet for your order session to make your portrait selections.
- Your order will be ready processed and completed within 3 weeks (slightly longer for albums and specialty products).
- We will schedule delivery of your order of pure joy and awesomeness.
KEEPSAKES: ALBUMS, BOOKS, AND FRAMES
Create a compelling page turner with our custom designed albums and press printed books. Our press printed books whet the appetite for divine design for use as baby books, family keepsakes, or a special gift for relatives or special friends.
Have an empty wall or space just begging to be filled? Consider custom wall art pieces to showcase your most precious moments. Choose from our vast array of print sizes and frames to create the perfect family heirloom display for generations to come.
In personalized consultations, we help guide our clients in selecting product that best display their custom art work. Book your personalized consultation today!
THE BOOKING PROCESS
Use the form to the right to send me an email. Provide your contact information, which type of photography you’re interested in, the date you wish to book my services, and any other information regarding your session.
Schedule a Consultation
I will follow up with you within 24-48 hours to discuss and schedule your personalized consultation.
Complete the Booking Process
After your personalized consultation I will send you a booking proposal based upon our meeting. Once you complete the booking process, you will receive a welcome packet with information on what to expect and planning for a successful photography session.
Five6teen Photography is a Franklin, MA based photographer serving greater Boston and Worcester areas. Local towns that we serve include but is not limited to Franklin, Bellingham, Mendon, Westborough, Southboro, Hopkinton, Grafton, Milford, Worcester, Boston, Providence RI, and Pawtucket RI.